Thursday, August 06, 2009

from mobile

Finally my first blog from my mobile.My another wish has been fulfilled. Whenever I used to read samiran's blog written by him from his blackberry, I always dreamt of writing blogs from my mobile. And finally today I have got the immense pleasure of writing it from my nokia N-97. Really a nice phone, has all the features which I was looking for in a phone. Although iphone is also similar to it. But since its costly and more stylish, i can flaunt better :-)
Also the purchase of it has remained timely. I have been allocated a project and have to spend more than 1 hr in commuting one side. So to do timepass its the better source. I think its enough now to praise about it. I stop here no more flaunting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Disclaimer: This blog contains my personal opinions and does not reflect the opinions of any organisation or institution I am / was associated with.