Thursday, June 25, 2009

Normal/Abnorml

Its a Thursday night.. I am alone at my flat... One of the flatmates has been transferred to banglore other has gone outstation with his friends..Its drizzling outside..I was chatting with my colleague and discussing his personal life. I thought of to have a cup of tea and just some thoughts start wondering in my mind..Some people think that I am not normal. My room mate feels that he and his friends are normal and since I dont behave like him, so I am abnormal. Am I seriously abnormal? If I want everything to be perfect..If I want all financial a/cs to be settled at the earliest...If I want others not to be self centric...If I love cleanliness....If I can cook food...If I don't eat junk food.....If I ........infinite things....
Is a man supposed not to do these things then he is normal????

1 Comments:

Blogger veenu said...

no they r wrong. u r not abnormal. u r much much..... better then them....

11:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Disclaimer: This blog contains my personal opinions and does not reflect the opinions of any organisation or institution I am / was associated with.