Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Revisiting --- "GoodBye 2008"


I was just going through my previous writings.In my "Good Bye 2008", I have written, no regrets for staying in chennai. It may bring joy and happiness in my friend's and my life. Really happiness came in our lives. My friend got married last month while he was working in chennai only. Only thing is now he has also moved to Gurgaon I think. No news abt him yet. I also got engaged while staying in chennai.I feel only thing was with the house in which earlier I was staying. In that house I never felt any happiness only heard sad news even about my roomies. As soon as I shifted to this house, I felt freshness and seems my life has changed little bit..I dont know if I am superstitious or these things really matters.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Disclaimer: This blog contains my personal opinions and does not reflect the opinions of any organisation or institution I am / was associated with.