Tuesday, October 25, 2005

4 days to go


Today is tuesday.....and going home on friday night for diwali vacation of one week. Its really a long span of more than six months when I have visited my hometown. Too eagirly waiting 4 the friday. But before that, these four days are going to be too hectic. Have to prepare three presentations - WAC, QTM and FM. Moreover there are 5 lectures tommorow and 4 lectures on thursday. I hope unlike my last two week holidays at home, this time I will be able to enjoy my one week at home. Also I hope I will be able to meet my one of the closest friend, to whom I am not able to meet because of circumstances. So lets c how the things happen....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Disclaimer: This blog contains my personal opinions and does not reflect the opinions of any organisation or institution I am / was associated with.